Are you looking for ease of
installation and durability on your next jobsite?
Check out SEPCO’s expansive catalog of Rigid/IMC fittings. From junction conduit outlet boxes, FS & FD device boxes and covers, compression and set-screw connectors and couplings, as well as multiple insulated bushings, you are sure to find the electrical fitting you need.
Contact SEPCO today.
ALUMINUM COMBINATION CONDUIT BODIES WITH COVER AND GASKET
|MAX WIRE SIZE||3 #4 AWG|
|Lbs. / 100 Pcs.||56|
|Competitor Part Number||9712CCG, C-43CGC, C35MTC, LCLA-100-CB, C3SSCG|
Used with threaded rigid conduit, IMC, and EMT for providing access to the interior of a conduit system for pulling, splicing, inspection and maintenance.
- Assembled with slotted/ Robertson combination screws.
- Assembled with neoprene gasket and stamped cover.
- Tapered threaded hubs (NPT).
Die cast fom high-strength, corrosion and weather resistant, copper-free aluminum alloy.
- Flat back design for easy mounting close to walls.
- Suitable for use in concrete.
Die cast/Copper-free Aluminum