SEPCO provides high-quality liquidtight fittings with our standard fast delivery and great service.
We offer straight, 90°and 45° liquid tight connectors with aluminum lugs or copper lugs. We also carry galvanized liquid tight fittings with copper lugs and zinc straight and 90°fittings.
MALLEABLE IRON 90° LIQUIDTIGHT CONNECTORS
|Lbs. / 100 Pcs.||1914|
|Competitor Part Number||TB-90350, 478-SLTI, LTB35090, 86935B, SL90350I, MSTR-35090-B, 499S|
To secure, ground seal Liquidtight Flexible Metal conduit, to boxes and enclosures
- Tapered threaded male hub NPT Compact, slim diameter with small turning radius
- Furnished with an insulated throat with steel locknut and sealing ring
- Liquidtight/Raintight/Concrete tight/Oiltight
- Suitable for wet locations
- Long ferrule prevents pullout and tight bend conduit “pop-out”
- UL Listed liquidtight flexible metal conduit fittings are suitable for use in the following Hazardous Locations under NEC 501-4(b), 502-4(a)(2); Class I, Div.2; Class II, Div. 1 and 2; and Class III, Div. 1 and 2 and are suitable for grounding in sizes 3/8” through 1-1/2” under NEC 35I-I
Malleable Iron/Steel Ferrule
For additional corrosion protection, specify Mechanical Galvanized. Add suffix ‘MG’ to Malleable Iron catalog number. Example SLT35TMG. For more information, see page 17.