SEPCO provides high-quality liquidtight fittings with our standard fast delivery and great service.
We offer straight, 90°and 45° liquid tight connectors with aluminum lugs or copper lugs. We also carry galvanized liquid tight fittings with copper lugs and zinc straight and 90°fittings.
MALLEABLE IRON STRAIGHT LIQUIDTIGHT CONNECTORS
|Lbs. / 100 Pcs.||461|
|Competitor Part Number||TB-300, 437-SLTI, LTB300, 86230B, K3001, SL300I, MSTR-300-B, 4Q-300T, 3522, 3522, 5339, 478S|
To secure, ground and seal Liquidtight Flexible Metal conduit, to boxes and enclosures
- Tapered threaded male hub NPT
- Compact, slim diameter with small turning radius
- Furnished with an insulated throat with steel locknut and sealing ring
- Liquidtight/Raintight/Concrete tight/Oiltight
- Suitable for wet locations
- Long ferrule prevents pullout and tight bend conduit “pop-out”
- UL Listed liquidtight flexible metal conduit fittings are suitable for use in the following Hazardous
Locations under NEC 501-4(b), 502-4(a)(2); Class I, Div.2; Class II, Div. 1 and 2; and Class III, Div. 1 and 2 and are suitable for grounding in sizes 3/8” through 1-1/2” under NEC 35I-I
Malleable Iron/Steel Furrule
For additional corrosion protection, specify Mechanical Galvanized. Add suffix ‘MG’ to Malleable Iron catalog number. Example SLT27TMG. For more information, see page 16.