HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED FITTINGS
SEPCO MAINTAINS A LARGE SUPPLY OF MALLEABLE IRON, HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED FITTINGS
We are the only industry manufacturer offering a specializing plating process called Double Coate, which adds zinc plating after hot dip galvanizing, offering extra protection for your electrical fittings. From moguls, expansion fittings, liquidtight connectors, three-piece couplings, one-hole snaps, conduit bodies, hubs, and grounding bushings, SEPCO supplies reliable parts when and where you need them.
Contact SEPCO today.
MALLEABLE IRON/HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED STRAIGHT LIQUIDTIGHT CONNECTORS WITH COPPER LUGS
|Lbs. / 100 Pcs.||101|
|Competitor Part Number||-|
Connects conduit and terminates bonding conductor run externally across liquidtight conduit.
- Tapered threaded male hub NPT
- Compact, slim diameter with small turning radius
- Furnished with Insulated throat, steel locknut, and sealing ring
- Suitable for grounding & wet locations
- Long ferrule prevents pullout and tight bend conduit ‘pop-out’
- UL Listed liquidtight flexible metal conduit fittings are suitable for use in the following Hazardous Locations under NEC 501-4(b), 502-4(a)(2); Class I, Div.2; Class II, Div. 1 and 2; and Class III, Div. 1 and 2 and are suitable for grounding in sizes 3/8” through 1-1/2” under NEC 35I-I
Malleable Iron/Steel Ferrule/Copper Grounding Lug
Hot Dipped Galvanized/Zinc Plated