HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED FITTINGS
SEPCO MAINTAINS A LARGE SUPPLY OF MALLEABLE IRON, HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED FITTINGS
We are the only industry manufacturer offering a specializing plating process called Double Coate, which adds zinc plating after hot dip galvanizing, offering extra protection for your electrical fittings. From moguls, expansion fittings, liquidtight connectors, three-piece couplings, one-hole snaps, conduit bodies, hubs, and grounding bushings, SEPCO supplies reliable parts when and where you need them.
Contact SEPCO today.
MALLEABLE IRON/HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED STRAIGHT LIQUIDTIGHT CONNECTORS
To secure, ground and seal Liquidtight Flexible Metal conduit, to boxes and enclosures
- Tapered threaded male hub NPT
- Compact, slim diameter with small turning radius
- Furnished with an insulated throat with steel locknut and sealing ring
- Suitable for wet locations
- Long ferrule prevents pullout and tight bend conduit “pop out
- UL Listed liquidtight flexible metal conduit fittings are suitable for use in the following Hazardous Locations under NEC 501-4(b), 502-4(a)(2); Class I, Div.2; Class II, Div. 1 and 2; and Class III, Div. 1 and 2 and are suitable for grounding in sizes 3/8” through 1-1/2” under NEC 35I-I
Malleable Iron/Steel Ferrule
Hot Dipped Galvanized/Zinc Plated
|Catalog Number||Trade Size||Unit Pack||Master Pack||UPC|