HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED FITTINGS
SEPCO MAINTAINS A LARGE SUPPLY OF MALLEABLE IRON, HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED FITTINGS
We are the only industry manufacturer offering a specializing plating process called Double Coate, which adds zinc plating after hot dip galvanizing, offering extra protection for your electrical fittings. From moguls, expansion fittings, liquidtight connectors, three-piece couplings, one-hole snaps, conduit bodies, hubs, and grounding bushings, SEPCO supplies reliable parts when and where you need them.
Contact SEPCO today.
MALLEABLE IRON/HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED MOGULS WITH COVER, GASKET & ROLLERS
- Larger body size facilitates pulling of large and heavy conductors. Specially designed raised cast covers provide additional wiring area.
- SEPCO Moguls are used for pulling straight, 45° or 90° angle turns and/or making taps and splices.
- Exclusive built-in rollers facilitate cable pulling from sizes 1 1/4” – 4”.
- Smooth, rounded integral bushing in each hub protects conductor insulation.
- Accurately taped, tapered threads for tight, rigid joints and ground continuity.
- Covers have captive stainless steel screws to speed installation, prevent ‘freezing’ of screws.
- Length Requirement: distance between centerline of each hub bushing (conduit stop) exceeds six times the trade diameter of the conduit per NEC 314.28(A)(2).
Bodies and Covers: Malleable Iron
Screws: Stainless Steel
Bodies and Covers: Hot-Dipped Galvanized
|Catalog Number||Trade Size||Unit Pack||Master Pack||UPC|